Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Good News

I know, I've been gone awhile. I've just been really busy with work.

Anyways, I'm writing because I want to share some good news. I received the results of my last CT scan in February and they are........ great! There was a decrease in size in all my affected lymph nodes so the new chemo is working well so far. I'll continue with this chemo until my results plateau. It was great news and I was extremely happy with it. So we'll see how it goes!

So my mom's birthday is coming up at the end of the month and I want to do something really special for her. I either take her to Ensenada or Las Vegas for the weekend. I'm still going back and forth on it but I need to decide soon to book the hotel reservations wherever we decide to go. My mom, Clay, Diego, and I are all going and all of us seem to be indecisive on the destination. Either way, we're going somewhere!

I'd write more but I'll have to save that for hopefully sooner than later.

No comments: